On Monday, March 30, 2020, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler will be joined by Prosper Portland Director of Economic Development Tory Campbell, Portland Housing Bureau Director Shannon Callahan and Cort O’Haver, President & CEO, Umpqua Bank to share the latest on economic relief work happening in the city.
We will be providing updates on how the city and the private sector are working together to build citywide resilience and catalyze economic recovery from the crisis with funding for those who need it the most.
Please facilitate pooling resources if possible.
- What: News Conference regarding updates on economic and housing relief funding
- When: 10 a.m., Monday, March 30, 2020
- Where: Portland Building, 1st floor, Leah Hing Room, 1120 S.W. 5th Avenue, Portland OR 97204
Only credentialed media will be allowed.
- A multbox will be provided for news media to access to sound. All equipment plugged in at the scene may be wiped down by staff as needed for safety.
- Please pay attention to posted signs with regard to restricted areas, and directions from staff.
- Speakers will be separated by 6 ft.
- Media will be separated by 6 ft.
- Call-in # (712) 770-4856 Access code: 562441.
- Please call in 5-10 minutes ahead of time. I will be doing a roll call in the beginning. If you have questions to ask, please let me know and I will create a list.