Thank you for helping us test the site. If you need the current site, please visit

The Water Bureau is moving content to the new City of Portland website To access content not yet migrated, visit

Request a bill adjustment due to water leak

Customers may qualify for bill adjustments when property-side leaks impact utility bills. Customers may request adjustments after leaks have been repaired. A City staff person will check the water meter to verify that the leak has been fixed.

Call Water Bureau customer service:

Mail water adjustment information to:

Portland Water Bureau Customer Service

1120 SW 5th Avenue
Room 600
Portland, OR97204-1926
United States