Thank you for helping us test the site. If you need the current site, please visit

Services, guides, and information

Pay your sewer, stormwater, and water bill

Pay and manage your options on your City of Portland sewer, stormwater, and water bill.

Type is Popular Service

Bill adjustment due to water leak

Customers may qualify for bill adjustments when property-side leaks impact utility bills. Customers may request adjustments after leaks have been repaired. A City staff person will check the water meter to verify that the leak has been fixed.

Type is Service

Engineering or construction service fee statement

The fee statement request (W-6) form is for projects that will require public water system work. The Water Bureau will give an estimate of our cost to provide the requested service to the site.

Type is Service

Report water quality and pressure concerns

Contact the water quality line to report a water quality or pressure issue, request a free lead-in-water test kit, or receive information on water quality and pressure.

Type is Service

Report water service problem

Is something wrong with your water service? Call us 24 hours a day.

Type is Service

Submit fire flow information

To submit fire flow information, fill out the form below and email us.

Type is Service

Visit Bull Run watershed

Bull Run watershed tours offer the unique chance to see firsthand how Portland's drinking water travels from forest to faucet.

Type is Service