Cancellations and Refunds - Thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
Credits and refunds due to cancellations for Portland Parks & Recreation activities, programs, rentals, and passes will be processed by staff in the coming days. If you have questions or any other customer service need, please email us or call and leave a message with your local recreation center or program. Staff will monitor phone lines during closures and will return your call as soon as possible.
- Registered Activities: Prorated refunds/credits will be given for registered activities that were canceled due to closure. Auto payments for school year programs are suspended. Full refunds/credits, including all fees, will be given for all activities that are scheduled to begin in the period of March 14-April 28, 2020.
- Passes: Active Pass holders will receive a 50% refund/credit for March 2020. April, payments will be suspended. Three-month passes will be extended to adjust for closure dates. Visit Passes will remain active when services resume.
- Portland Parks & Recreation’s Educational Preschool: Prorated refunds will be given for dates canceled.
- Community Center after-school Programs: Prorated refunds will be given for dates canceled.
- Facility Rentals: Rentals that are canceled between March 14- May 2 will receive a full refund, including application fee and deposit. PP&R will work with long-term renters and tenants to address closure impacts.
- Refunds for purchases made with a credit card will be issued directly back to the card. Credit card refunds may take up to 7-10 business days.
- Refunds for purchases made with cash or check will be issued in the form of a check and mailed for amounts $25 and higher. Mailed checks can take up to four weeks to receive. Cash and check refunds under $25 will be applied as a credit to the account.