Apply for an annual maintenance parking permit
Owners of commercial vehicles that do maintenance, service, or repair work may apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) for an annual maintenance parking permit to allow for unlimited parking 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. all days in metered spaces for certain activity. Exceptions apply. Fees vary.
This form should take 10 minutes to complete.
Check your eligibility
PBOT’s annual maintenance parking permits are ONLY to be used by commercial vehicles while engaged in legitimate maintenance, service, or repair work that necessitates vehicles be near a work site. The following conditions apply:
- Permits may ONLY be used in metered spaces (except 15-minute spaces), and only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. They can be used under these restrictions any day of the week.
- Vehicles bearing this permit MUST have permanent or magnetic signs with thename of the permit-holding company in letters at least 2-inches high on both sides of the vehicle.
- Permits may NOT be used at building remodels or new construction.
- Permits may NOT be used in truck loading zones.
- Permits may NOT be used in 15-minute metered spaces.
Print out and complete application ahead of time
You may download, print out, and complete your application before you arrive. Extra forms are available in our office if you need. Download here:
Visit our customer service center
This location accepts cash, check, money order, and credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to City of Portland. Visit our customer service desk at:
Contact us with any questions
Need help with your application or have questions?
Contact PBOT's Parking Permit team here: