Apply for an annual commercial parking permit
Businesses may apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) for delivery parking permits that allow you to use non-commercial vehicles for loading and unloading in metered spaces and other zones. Restrictions apply. Annual permits are $600 per vehicle, prorated quarterly.
This application should take 10 minutes to complete.
Check your eligibility
PBOT's annual commercial parking permits are ONLY to be used by businesses who use non-commercial vehicles for loading, unloading, and deliveries at multiple locations (e.g. a distributor who visits many locations but does not have a traditional commercial vehicle). Cheaper permits are available for needs that are limited to two truck loading zones near your business (see link below for business delivery parking permit).
The following conditions apply:
- Permits may be used to park in truck loading zones for up to 30 minutes while loading and unloading
- Permits do NOT allow you to park where government vehicles are prohibited.
- Permitted vehicles are NOT required to have commercial signage on them
- Permits also allow vehicles to park FREE at metered spaces as follows:
- up to 5 minutes in a 15-minute space, or
- up to 20 minutes at all other metered spaces
- Permit holders MUST pay metered fees for any length of time above these limits.
Print out and complete application ahead of time
You may download, print out, and complete your application before you arrive. Extra forms are available in our office if you need. Download here:
Visit our customer service center
This location accepts cash, check, money order, and credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to City of Portland. Visit our customer service desk at:
Contact us with any questions
Need help with your application or have questions?
Contact PBOT's Parking & Regulatory team here: