Apply for an annual business delivery parking permit
Businesses may apply to the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) for delivery parking permits that allow you to use non-commercial vehicles for loading and unloading in two predesignated loading zones near your business. Annual business delivery permits are $180 per vehicle, prorated quarterly.
This application should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
Check your eligibility
PBOT's annual delivery parking permits are ONLY to be used by businesses who use non-commercial vehicles for loading, unloading, and deliveries. The following conditions apply:
- Permits may ONLY be used at two predesignated truck loading zones near your business
- Vehicles are NOT required to have commercial signage on them
- Permits allow vehicles to park FREE at metered spaces as follows:
- up to 5 minutes in a 15-minute space, or
- up to 20 minutes at all other metered spaces
Print out and complete application ahead of time
You may download, print out, and complete your application before you arrive. Extra forms are available in our office if you need. Download here:
Visit our customer service center
This location accepts cash, check, money order, and credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to City of Portland. Visit our customer service desk at:
Contact us with any questions
Need help with your application or have other questions?
Contact PBOT's Parking & Regulatory team here: