Like other City services, the Office of Management and Finance Facilities team is responding to COVID-19 by focusing on emergency needs. We’re doing our best to keep facilities clean so we can protect employees and community members.
Here’s how you can help:
- Please submit only essential requests to Facilities.
- Be patient if some services take longer than usual. We are using our Continuity of Operation Plan to prioritize the most essential tasks.
- Do not ask Facilities or other janitorial staff to divert their work. Limit your requests to emergencies, and work through your Facilities Coordinator.
- Clean your area. Employees are responsible for wiping down and cleaning their own personal equipment, such as desks and technology. Work surfaces should be clear at the end of each day so that they can receive enhanced routine cleaning by our janitorial service.
- Help keep common areas clean by picking up food, plates and paperwork. Surfaces won’t be cleaned unless they can be accessed!
Also, please be aware that Facilities is following public health policy for deep-cleaning worksites occupied by employees with confirmed cases of COVID-19. If an employee gets sick and their doctor advises that we transition to Centers for Disease Control protocols,please contact the COVID-19 Coordination Team and call Facilities Dispatch immediately so that we can quickly enact these protocols.
If you have questions, contact Facilities Manager Kristin Wells.