Noise concerns

Submit a noise concern.

Please allow two weeks for processing, whether online or by phone.

If you are reporting noise after 10 p.m. please call Police non-emergency:

Other noise concern resources

Noises made by common domestic animals:

Multnomah County Animal Services

Roosters and other urban wildlife:

Bureau of Planning and Sustainability

Aircraft issues: 

Port of Portland

Railroad concerns:

Federal Railway Administration

Noises caused by garbage and recycling haulers:

Bureau of Planning and Sustainability