Complete the Industrial and Commercial Environmental Survey

Your company may need a permit or other authorization to discharge wastewater into City sewers. To find out, first complete this environmental survey. We will review your completed survey and notify you if your company requires authorization or permit.

  1. Download form

  2. Complete form

  3. Mail form

    Mail completed survey to:

    Water Pollution Control Laboratory
    Industrial Permitting Program
    6543 N Burlington Avenue
    Portland, OR97203-5452
    United States

  4. Need help?

    If you need assistance, please call us.